Monday, December 16, 2013

And…. drum roll…. VERSE 24!

Hello dear memorizing friends,

You have made it! You are here -- completing a full year's challenge! Congratulations!!!


While I didn't finish as strong as I would have liked, I'm so thankful for the help God gave me to memorize His Word this year… it truly has been a blessing and I know, without a doubt, that the effort you have put into hiding God's Word in your heart... writing it on your mind... implanting it in your thoughts... has not been wasted… nor has it gone unnoticed by our Lord. He has asked us to do this, and will continue to use what we have memorized to mould us, change us, comfort us, strengthen us and teach us.

Thank you for finishing out this year with me. I'm so thankful to have had your company!

What verse have you chosen to close out 2013?

God bless each of you…. and enjoy the Christmas season. Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

Hazel Leger said...

Hazel - Nouvelle, QC

"...all of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, for God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble.
Therefore humble yourself under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you."
1 Peter 5:5, 6,7. NASB

Thank you, Janna, for all your effort. It has been good; a challenge, yes, and I've failed a lot but it has been very good for me. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Beth R, Palapye
John 15 v 26, 27 - But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: and ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Anonymous said...

Beth R, Palapye
John 15 v 26, 27 - But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: and ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping this rolling all year! We havent posted on here regularly but have had each one in our little family working on a verse through each month. Your spark lit our little dparks. :) Happy new year! Xo Melody